Are you planning to buy an oven? Are you confused about whether to go with a pizza oven or a toaster oven? If your answer is yes, then you are in the right place. This article will give you details about the pros and cons of both of the ovens which makes it pretty easy for you to decide on one. There are a number of models and brands available in the market and the latest ones come with some amazing features.
It is a great and a tough choice to make, but at the same time, it is good to go for both, unless there is not a lot of extra space in your kitchen. So, just go through the article and decide which is the right one for you.
Pizza Oven and Toaster Oven
When you look at the pizza oven for home, one important question to ask is whether you will be able to cook anything else than just a pizza in your pizza oven. And the answer to this is yes. You will be able to cook a lot of things in a pizza oven like biscuits, fries, cinnamon rolls, Taquitos, pocket sandwiches, and much more. In fact, many people say that the cooking process of a pizza oven is far better than many other oven types available in the market.
Now, if you look at the toaster oven, will it be able to cook pizza for you. Many people say that it may not be possible as the size of the toaster oven is usually quite small. But that is not true at all. Just like all other appliances in the market, these toaster ovens are also available in many different sizes. You will definitely be able to make a 12-inch pizza in a toaster oven.
On the contrary side, you will not be able to make cakes, casseroles, or a whole chicken in the pizza oven as they are small and the tray space is small. A toaster oven is a good option if you wish to make all of these. But if you do not want to make any of these, then you should definitely go for a pizza oven. With a toaster oven, you can bake, toast, broil, and also convection settings are available in the toaster oven.
Now Pizza Oven Vs Toaster Oven
When you are comparing the pizza oven and toaster oven, you need to have a look at the advantages of each in order to make the right choice. So let us start.
Pros of Pizza oven
- The baking process of a pizza oven is more even when compared to the conventional and toaster ovens.
- You will have separate controls for the underside and top units.
- The pan of the pizza oven is non-stick in nature and hence the process of cleaning them is very easy.
- When compared to the toaster oven, you will be able to save 60 percent energy with a pizza oven.
- It is 50 percent faster than the toaster oven.
Pros of a toaster oven
- There is a large viewing glass for a toaster oven.
- It is usually small in size and hence saves you a lot of space.
- You can roast meat or a whole chicken at a time.
- 9 inches X 11 inches baking pan.
- The crumb tray is removable and hence you can clean it easily.
- The temperature is in the range of 150 degrees F to 450 degrees F.
Now that you have information about each of the oven, you should be able to make the right choice. At the end of the day, it is not this information that makes your decision, but it is what you need in your kitchen. If you do not like to roast large things like large chickens, make cakes or casseroles, then toaster is a good choice. Check all the available options and the budget as well before you decide on which is the right choice for you. Space is another important parameter to consider before buying either of them. In the case of having a spacious garden, you should consider buying an outdoor pizza oven. Read our best outdoor pizza oven reviews.